Wings Over Europe
19.99 €Add to cart
- Optimised Download Speed
- No shipping costs
- Secured activation
Product Overview Wings Over EuropeWings Over Europe: Cold War Gone Hot'
Turns Up The Heat On Your PC!
Wings Over Europe: Cold War Gone Hot is an air-combat game that delivers the excitement of a visceral, seat-of-your-pants dogfight experience -- flying in some of the most legenday jet fighters in history!
Flyable aircraft include the: F-100 Super Sabre, F-105 Thunderchief, F-4 Phantom II, F-15 Eagle, A-10 Thunderbolt II, British Hunter, and the exciting vertical take-off and landing of the Harrier 'jump jet.'
- Engage in blood-draining, G-pulling, action-packed dogfights against 13 different types of Cold War Soviet aircraft.
- Fly era-specific aircraft through Central Europe in three epic campaigns.
- From the developers of the highly successful European Air War, Strike Fighters: Project 1, and Wings Over Vietnam.
- Random mission generator provides maximum flexibility and replayability. Campaign missions also have a different outcome each time.
- Open architecture for mod support. Download thousands of user-created skins, aircraft, terrain, missions, campaigns, and editors already available on the Internet.
- Next generation environmental effects including volumetric clouds and state-of-the-art dynamic lighting.
- Highly-accurate planes, weapons, flight models, and challenging enemy AI.
- Win decorations, awards, and promotions with each successful mission.
- Pentium III/Athlon 650MHz processor or better
- Windows 2000/XP
- 256MB RAM
- DirectX 9 supported 3D graphics card with 32MB Video Memory or better
- 1.3GB free hard drive space
- Mouse and keyboard with support for joystick, throttle and rudder controls
- Broadband internet connection for online play