Typing of the Dead: Overkill
Typing of the dead: Overkill fuses the horror and comedy of the legendary House of the Dead series with unique typing mechanics in order to deliver a truly original gaming experience!
17.99 €Add to cart
- Optimised Download Speed
- No shipping costs
- Secured activation
Product Overview Typing of the Dead: OverkillNOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Typing of the dead: Overkill fuses the horror and comedy of the legendary House of the Dead series with unique typing mechanics in order to deliver a truly original gaming experience! This gruesome shooter puts you in the middle of a mutant outbreak in Bayou county. Blast pieces out of the zombie horde across 9 stages, one keystroke at a time, in order to save you and a friends life as you work to uncover the mystery behind the outbreak.
- Randomised kill-words to make every game experience unique
- Your keyboard is the weapon – type bullet holes into those zombie hordes!
- Three difficulty levels included to test your typing skills to the max as well as a special ‘hardcore’ level for true keyboard warriors!
- Redefined HOTD gameplay to complement the new typing mechanics
- Full Steam integration
- Full and faithful port of the original PS3 edition of HOTD included in game
- Plus more to come*
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- System RAM: 2 GB
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Dual Core processor
- CPU Speed: 2.0 GHz
- Physical CPUs: 2
- GPU: Compatible with DirectX 10.1 and Shader Model 4.1 (equivalent to ATI Radeon HD 6450, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 or Intel Integrated Graphics HD 3000)
- VRAM: 512 MB
- Display Resolution: 1280x720
- Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
- Network Speed: 2 Mbps
- DirectX: 10.1
© SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, The House OF THE DEAD, The House OF THE DEAD: OVERKILL, The Typing OF THE DEAD and The Typing OF THE DEAD: OVERKILL are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Modern Dream is a trademark of Modern Dream Ltd. BlitzTech Copyright Blitz Games Studios Ltd. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. DTS and the DTS Symbol are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. and DTS Digital Surround is a trademark of DTS, Inc.